Christmas!!  

Posted by hazell

Merry Christmas people!!
Yes... I know it is one day late but everyone's still in the Christmas mood so.. let's just pretend that it is not one day late, okay?

Because I've been bored for quite some time, I thought I should give you guys a christmas present:
What would you guys want to see me wear/bring to work/campus(to be fair to those who don't see me on a daily basis) for a day? Just one item.. okay?

Now.. all I ask is for you guys to be sensible, like don't ask me to wear a bikini cause I'll die of hypothermia before anything else happens and I must have the item in my closet (I know it's very limited)..

Our Empress has asked me to wear a skirt so let's say there are more people who wants me to wear a skirt, then I'll wear a skirt a day for each person. Though, for the case of the dress, I would have to wear it once for all because I only have one!

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 26, 2009 at 9:30 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

yasmin lawyer